Cohen&Co. is specialized in the field of financial advisory for infrastructure development, in particular privatizations and the design of innovative forms of Project Finance.
The activity of Cohen&Co. is the result of the combination of deep understanding of financial mechanisms both private and public, with strong interaction with universities and research centers both at national and international level.
Cohen&Co. elaborates innovative economic and financial structures for the realization of investment projects.
Thanks to the competences in financial modelling and the long-term experience in project realisation Cohen&Co. is able to offer its clients, from the private and the public sector, an efficient structure, negotiation skills, a clear design of expected financial flows jointly with a thourough understanding of the project risks.
The services are primarily:
- Identification of the key drivers of the project
- Discussion and revision of the tender documentation
- Simulation of possible different financing methodologies (project finance, leasing)
- Risk analysis and risk allocation
- Social Impact assessment and cost benefit analysis
- Identification of the optimal financial conditions and their compatibility with the project
- Negotiation with financial institutions and analysis of the most appropriate financial instruments available
- Assistance in the rating process
- Elaboration of the financial model for the analysis of the economic and financial feasibility and sustainability of the project
- Analysis of the compatibility of the financial plan with the public finance constraints
- Asset Valuation for IPO and trade sale
- Monitoring of financial plan after the tender during both construction and operational phase